Saturday, May 19, 2007

spashly buat seorang teman..

aku tgh mendengar lagu2 jepung kat winamp biler ade satu lagu ni, liriknye mengingatkan aku kat seorang teman di cyberjaya.. teringat kisah yg dia citer last week.. so aku pon tujukan lagu nih khas buat dia :)

Saber Marionette J » I'll Be There
Let's do lots of happy things and fun things together.
Linked hand in hand..exchanging promises
When you're lonely, when you're hurting don't face your sorrow alone.
Know that I'll always be there with you, without fail..
Strength is a very important thing, but you need tears too.
With a parched, dried-up heart,
you can't do anything at all; you can't feel a thing.
Tell me, why do people hide what they really feel inside?
Take what you can do, what you want to do, one step at a time.
I love the way you don't care..how you have been programmed to live.
I would follow you anywhere.
I will never, ever, let go of you.
I love this excitement; let's make it grow.
I can honestly believe in this power I see.
Let's kiss.. Let's hold each other.
Let's feel each other's warmth
We don't need words; we can feel the passion.
We were born to meet, crossing over a very long time.
Now more than ever,the excitement spinning through my heart
can't be stopped by anyone.
Tell me, why don't people realize their true feelings?
Even though the things they like, the people they love are all that matters.
If we cover up our feelings, or pretend we don't see nothing will change,
so let's live openly [frankly, honestly], our eyes looking far to the future.
*Instrumental

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails