Saturday, December 06, 2008

Selamat hari raya haji

Today after subuh, i'm gonna leave home with lil altamis & my 2nd lil bro for hari raya haji celebration.. mr.GITS will not follow us cuz he has a few things to get done.. plus he's werking today (saturday)


nevermind though; as long my lil hero is here wif me.. dat shud be enuf for 4 days in kampong :)


nway, welcome to my same ol same ol blog :P just tuko url jerk.. everything seems fine now sbb tu direvealkan blog ini.. i dun care whoever yg nak baca my blog.. everything happens for reasons so now i'm being positive.. but just be remind; respect me & my contents.. thank you so much!


nway jom kite test mata!

kereta kecil ni BS altamis kasi pinjam sbb dia kata altamis sukerrr sgt naik kete ni dat y la kitorang tgh usha nk beli (fyi, umah BS depan umah jer :D hehehe)


let him make ur day ceria!

hai, mami panggil saya si genit si kenit

ehem ehem.. menggoda x jelingan i?

cara makan fast-lane

pastu kemotsss


p/s: yup sekarang sikenit ni dh pandai membuat mimik2 muka yg bole memburaikan isi perot.. saba je la

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails